2017/2018 INDOOR SOCCER REGISTRATION:
Sat Sept 9th at noon
Wed Sept 13th at 6:30 pm - FINAL REGISTRATION
As in prior seasons, please register players using the EMSA soccer portal. If you are new to the EMSA soccer program, please create an EMSA soccer account using the parent or guardian’s primary email address and name. Then, add players to the account and register them for the outdoor season. If you are returning from a prior season, you will already have an account and will simply need to register players for the indoor season.
The website is compatible with your laptop, tablet and smartphone. The EMSA soccer portal opens February 1, 2018 for registrations. PLEASE register online as this is the ONLY way to register now. Pre-printed registration forms will not be available for you to complete at the registration sessions.
Once you have created your online account and registered your child in the EMSA Soccer Portal you must attend a Carlisle Community League registration session. Your registration is not complete and spot will not be confirmed until you attend a Carlisle Community League registration session. Details of the registration session for Carlisle Community League can be found on your online registration summary page. You must attend the registration session in your home community even if you are requesting a transfer to play in another community.
Please bring the following to the Registration Session:
* 1 printed copy of the Player Registration Summary provided during online registration printable at the end of your online registration session or from your Dashboard .
* A copy of your 2017-2018 Community League Membership is required. OR you can purchase a membership .
* Player’s legal proof of age (eg. Alberta health care, please note: school ID will NOT be accepted).
* Proof of address.
* Registration fees payable or proof of online payment. At the payments session payment only method of payment accepted is cash, cheque or money order.
* Any other Deposit as listed on the payment page (please leave them undated until receiving instructions at the registration session)
*Registration fees are non-refundable once the soccer season has started